467th time's the charm...

And indeed there will be time
for the yellow smoke that slides along the street,
rubbing its back upon the window-panes;
there will be time, there will be time
to prepare a face to meet the faces that you meet;
there will be time to murder and create,
and time for all the works and days of hands
that lift and drop a question on your plate;
time for you and time for me,
and time yet for a hundred indecisions,
and for a hundred visions and revisions,
before the taking of a toast and tea.

So, this is my umpteenth attempt to start some sort of blog online. Every other try has been given up within a post or two, I think, but this one's going to make it. I can just feel it.

Usually the reason why my attempts at blogging don't last is simply because my life has long been far too boring to write about and expect people to read it. I don't think even my family really wants to read about all the dull minutia of my average day. Since starting library school, however, I sometimes feel like I might actually have something to talk about occasionally. I know, most people aren't going to view librarianship as the most fascinating subject, but trust me when I say it's an improvement over the past two years or so. So, anyway, this will be my place to muse about the joys and frustrations of graduate school and the library world, as well as my life in general. So, uh, stick around.


If this isn't a post calculated to entice people in, I don't know what is.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    oh totally cool.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home