I've been going through Mother Reader's list of all of the Book Challenge participants this year, taking notes on what I should read next - people have read lots of good stuff, it looks like. The most frustrating thing is all of the people who have read and reviewed advance copies of books that aren't out until later this summer or fall - some of them sound really intriguing and I kept writing them down only to discover I can't read them yet! I miss the days when I was working at Mitchell Books and could carry home armloads of ARCs to look over.

1 Comment:

  1. tanita✿davis said...
    Me too!
    Although I have to admit to having access to two myself this year due to being involved in Chasing Ray's Summer Blog Blast Tour, but I'm QUITE jealous of the ones I don't have. And jealous of bookstore people and librarians in general...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home