Job opportunity update

I've decided that I'm going to go ahead and at least write a letter of inquiry to ACPL about the job I posted here the other day. Sure, I'm not really available until May, and they'll likely want to fill the job before them (They may even be planning to hire from within the system, they seem to do that a lot) - but it at least can't hurt for them to know that I'm interested in working there, if more positions become available later. I'm also hoping to volunteer at the library over Christmas break. Anything I can do to keep my name fresh in their memory, right? So wish me luck! Oh, and thanks for the encouragement, Joel and Joel.


In other news - remember that horrible, disgusting cold I had? No sooner did I finally get rid of it than I caught another one. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home